We're a week into 2018 but I want to share my favorite products from 2017. It seems like I tried out a lot of new things last year and so many of them were huge hits. It's always a little nerve-wracking when I discover another product that I can't live without because I'm always thinking that they could discontinue it at any minute - have I mentioned that I'm a worrier? But never-the-less, here is my list of can't live withouts from 2017.
1. Invisibobble Hair Rings - these are my new favorite hair ties! They don't leave a crease and they're so darn cute!
2. Kate Somerville Tight'N Cryogenic - this stuff is definitely a splurge but my face has never been smoother! I wear it day and night.
3. Oribe Dry Texture Spray - one of my top favorite hair products ever, this texturizing spray is powder light and gives my hair body and, of course, texture!
4. Smashbox Liquid Lip - a pigmented gloss, liquid lip has a great texture and stays on even after drinking my afternoon La Croix.
5. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better - I wear this CC cream everyday instead of foundation. Great coverage, lightweight and SPF 50. I've loved everything I've tried from IT Cosmetics.
6. Tarte Drink of H2O - I am always trying to combat my oily skin and I read something somewhere that a gel moisturizer is the way to go if you've got excess face oil. I've noticed a little difference but my skin is still pretty shiny throughout the day but I really like this moisturizer!
7. IT Cosmetics Pressed Powder - if you're looking for a great setting powder, this is the best one I've tried in a while.
8. Fabuloso Platinum Blonde - if you've got blonde hair, this stuff is a must. It keeps the brassy tones at bay and smells amazing.
9. Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara - my top criteria for mascara is easy removability. My second criteria is that it doesn't smudge under my eyes and my third criteria is volume. This mascara meets all of my criteria.
10. Tarte Shape Tape - this is by far my favorite product from 2017. It's my under eye concealer and it stays on all day long! I can't recommend this stuff enough.
11. Browfood Aqua Brow Powder - this aqua powder is so easy to apply and fills in brows in a hurry.
Have you guys tried any of these too?
Shape Tape / Oribe Dry Texture Spray / Invisibobble Hair Rings / IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better / IT Cosmetics Pressed Powder / Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara / Kate Somerville Tight'N Cryogenic / Tarte Drink of H2O / Fabuloso Platinum Blonde / Browfood Aqua Brow Powder / Smashbox Liquid Lip