I'm in denial that it's the end of August and summer is almost over but this is that magical time of year in Nashville when you can actually have dinner on the patio of your favorite restaurant without sweating. So It's a lose-win kind of situation. (I'm working on that "glass half-full" mentality, how am I doing?)
Anyway. I thought the end of August would be the perfect time to share with you all, my August favorites.
2. Marc Jacobs Lip Laquer. I have this in the shade "Allow Me" It has the perfect amount of shimmer and shine and it lasts longer than most lip glosses. I love this stuff.
3. Lush Bath Bomb. This summer has been all about the home spa experiences for me. Going to the spa is expensive! And these bath bombs are the bomb. They have essential oils in them and leave my skin feeling so soft and of course they smell amazing.
4. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish. Speaking of home-spa experiences, as much as I would love to get a gel manicure every week and a half, I just can't afford it! And painting my nails at home is the worst because I feel like it never dries. So, one day I picked up this gel polish and I was amazed! Two coats of color and one coat of the gel topcoat and it dries almost immediately! I have the colors Birthday Suit and Malibu Peach. Love them!
5. Burt's Bees Sensitive Moisturizing Cream. I have sensitive skin so I am always super cautious about my moisturizer but this cream is gentle and moisturizing. It's a winner in my book.
6. Jo Malone Perfume. The Wood Sage and Sea Salt perfume was my scent of the summer. I love everything Jo Malone has to offer. And you can mix and match their scents! I will sometimes spritz Wood Sage and Sea Salt and then Wild Bluebell on top. It smells amazing. Tim loves it too!
Use all of these products and then do this..
What are some products you've been using this summer?