It's probably safe to say that 50% of the blog posts on this website are about hating winter. I don't know how I got here really. Winter used to be such a joyous time for me. Bundling up, sledding, hot cocoa, snow days. Now it's all about scraping windows, waiting for the car to warm up, no snow days, not being able to text through my gloves and saying "I'm freezing" 800 times a day. What's worse is that my lips get chapped, my skin gets dry and my hair gets frizzy. So I'm really glad to be here guys.
Anyway, to avoid looking like Spongebob Squarepants all dried up, here are the 5 things I use:
1. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion- I love this stuff because I'm lazy.
2. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil - soap can be very drying so I prefer shower oil. Bonus points because it smells like heaven.
3. Queen Bee Skincare Lip Balm - lip balm is so obvious but this particular lip balm is my favorite lip balm of all of the lip balms. I got the cinnamon flavor and it's made with good ingredients! It's made here in Maury County.
4. Argan Oil - I got mine from Maple Holistics and I put it on the ends of my hair after I shower. It keeps my hair from drying out and feels amazing after I blowdry.
5. Neocutis Bio-Cream - I've told you all about this time and time again but this is the only moisturizer I use. Winter or not.
What are some of your go-to winter products? I'd love to know!
At least snow looks pretty on our little white house. This is from last winter where I went outside for 2 minutes to take this photo.