It was delicious and oh so easy to make. And who doesn't love personal sized meals?
I love meals that make my husband think I was working really hard in the kitchen, without actually working really hard in the kitchen.
Anyway, here's what you need:
1 can of Grands biscuits
2 cups of mixed vegetables (frozen is fine, just be sure and thaw them first)
2 cooked, shredded chicken breasts
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In medium bowl, mix chicken, vegetables and cream of chicken
3. Grease 8 cups in regular size muffin pan
4. Flatten each biscuit and press into muffin cups (be sure and leave a rim around the top)
5. Fill each cup with the mixture (about 1/3 cup each)
6. Pull the edges of the dough to the middle, they won't close but that's okay
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
A couple of notes:
- Don't skip on greasing the pan! They will stick and be ruined. If you're like me and don't like to use the typical cooking sprays out there, use a little butter.
- Let them sit for a minute and then use a knife around each muffin cup if you need to loosen them up. For me, they were a little difficult to get out of the pan but they still came out perfectly.
This is such a yummy fall dinner. What are some of your favorite and easy meals? Oh and let me know if you try this one out!