First of all, welcome back to Tennessee Pretty! I have missed this blog and I'm so glad to be back here. I've updated the site and I hope you like what you see!
Second, if you were subscribed to Tennessee Pretty before, you aren't anymore because I switched to a new host and lost all of the email addresses for all of you! So that was not awesome. But there is a way to fix it. Just type your email address in the follow box in the sidebar and you'll be back in the know with all things Tennessee Pretty. You're going to want to know whats up because Tim and I are working on a new project that I absolutely can't wait to share with you! In the meantime, I will try to recover the list of all of you who were subscribed before but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to websites so chances are not good that they will be found.
Anyway, back to the actual blog post.
Last month, I turned 29 and I wasn't too thrilled about it. There is just something about saying goodbye to my twenties that makes me want to cry and moisturize constantly. The second thing is because my skin is getting old and wrinkly. So, I am determined to make year 29 awesome because maybe, just maybe, it will make turning 30 a little easier. So, here is my list of 29 things to do before I turn 30 (in no particular order).
1. Start an anti-aging skin regimen.
2. Go on two weekend getaways with Tim.
3. Find a workout I don't actually hate.
4. Edit my wedding video (finally).
5. Read my Bible everyday.
6. Print photos.
7. Collaborate with another blogger.
8. Set up a shop for my hand-lettered prints.
9. Go to Harry Potter World.
10. Take tennis lessons.
11. Become a morning person.
12. Figure out my clothing style.
13. Plan a beach trip to 30A for my birthday next year so I can turn 30 on 30A.
14. Launch the business that Tim and I have been working on.
15. Find a way to serve others.
16. Lope a horse across an open field.
17. Call my best friend every week.
18. Spend more time with family.
19. Tone my arms and legs.
20. Go to 10 new restaurants.
21. Do things that scare me.
22. Blog every week.
23. Find new music to listen to.
24. Watch less TV.
25. Drink more water.
26. Cook a decent chicken breast.
27. Plant a garden.
28. Get a pet.
29. Learn new video editing techniques.
Okay those are my 29 before 30 tasks! Anything you think I should add?