Can you believe that Christmas has come and gone already!? Me neither. It definitely didn't go as planned here at the Gillean house, but that's okay! Poor Tim was very sick so we weren't able to travel. Which means I had plenty of free time at home! So, this year's Christmas memories will be filled with shingles, unicorn cookies, family, pad thai, Olivia Pope and Grandma Gillean's impossible 1,000 piece puzzle that we still haven't finished.
Even though December was a crazy busy month, I somehow always found time for the makeup counter :) Here are my five favorite finds from December:
1. Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet foundation. Y'all. This foundation really is perfection. It is the best option for everyday makeup. I just use my fingers to apply and you wouldn't believe the powdery light finish.
2. MAC Eyeshadow in 'Amber Lights'. I really wanted a gold shade for the holidays and this one is so pretty! Depending on the look you want, you can layer it on and get a really gold finish or dab all over your eyelids for a natural look. I have green eyes and this shade really makes them pop!
3. Sephora Bronzer Brush. I was long overdo in buying a new bronzer brush (mine was nearly 10 years old) and I came across this one at Sephora and it's definitely a keeper. It blends beautifully.
4. Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear lip balm. I'm addicted. Santa put this in my stocking and I'm probably almost out of it because I haven't stopped putting in on.
5. MAC lipstick in 'Pink Plaid'. I love this shade. It's very natural and feminine. I got this for free when I traded in 6 empty containers at the MAC counter!
What are some great products that got you through December?